This pasta recipe is the easiest to make, and hard to forget. Here’s the few simple steps to make it. Believe me, You will enjoy making this recipe.
Here’s what you need:
• 4 minced garlic cloves
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
• 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (for taste)
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
Here’s how to make it:
1. Melt butter in a large skillet on Medium High heat. Add the garlic and cook, with keeping the stir until fragrant about 1-2mins.
2. Stir in chicken broth, milk and fettuccine, salt and pepper (for taste).
3. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, until pasta is cooked through, for about 18-20mins. Add the Parmesan, if the mixture is too thick, put some more milk as needed until you reach the desired consistency.
4. Serve it immediately, then garnish with parsley, if desired.