It is one of the best common comfort dishes that can be served in anytime of the day!
With the days and nights are getting cooler, most of us will be craving a quick, and comforting weeknight meal. This dish fits the bill perfectly with all its goodness. This magical casserole that you can enjoy -literally- at any time of the day, contains only 6 magical ingredients.
Make sure to follow well these following steps:
• In a greased slow cooker, combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of cheese.
• In another bowl, mix cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt pepper.
• Pour over the hash brown mix
• Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
• Cook the mixture on low for 6hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when the potatoes and onions have cooked through.
If you can substitute the fresh diced potatoes for frozen, you may need to add to the cooking time. And the dish is done once the potatoes and onions are cooked through.
Enjoy your dish.