These quick and easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the perfect low carb appetizer or snack!
I first made my popular Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos on my site Maebells. They only have three ingredients and come together in a matter of minutes. These Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are just as delicious! Packed with tender chicken, crispy bacon, fresh green onions and ranch dressing these are the perfect low carb game day appetizer or quick keto dinner!
What ingredients do I need to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos?
You just need five very basic ingredients to make this easy keto snack. The ingredients you will need are:
- Mozzarella cheese slices (I use Sargento)
- Cooked Chicken
- Cooked Bacon
- Green Onions
- Ranch Dressing
How do I make Keto Taquitos?
- Combine the chicken, bacon, ranch and green onions, set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the edges have browned and the cheese is bubbly (watch the video if you need some guidance) remove from the oven. Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
How many net carbs are in Keto Taquitos?
For this recipe 3 taquitos is considered one serving. Each serving has just 3.5 net carbs. Of course the carb count can vary based on the brand of cheese or ranch dressing that you use. When you pick up your groceries take a quick look and choose the lowest carb option available.
What are some keto recipes for beginners?
If you are new to keto or a low carb lifestyle it can be overwhelming. Some of my favorite easy low carb recipes include these Spinach Bacon and Egg Muffins. They contain about one net carb each and are perfect for meal prep.