A plain, but very tasty recipe for Cilantro Mint Chutney.
It’s something that can be whipped up in a blender in just a few minutes, and can be used on so many items to give your dishes a touch of flavor that will take them from ordinary to FANTASTIC!
A perfect recipe to add to your arsenal!
It’s made with fresh cilantro, mint, ginger, jalapeno, garlic, lemon juice and
a variety of yogurt (or coconut yogurt) for a hint of creaminess.
Feel free to add freshly ground coconut and pre-cooked coconut.
Making the mint chutney coriander
1. Measure and have all the ingredients ready to make the chutney.
2. Rinse 1 cup of coriander leaves and 1 cup of mint leaves in water.
They may even be rinsed in a colander or strainer.
3. Connect the rinsed coriander leaves and mint leaves to a refrigerator or
4. Then add 1 to 2 chopped green chilies and 1⁄2 inch of chopped ginger.
5. Add 1 teaspoon cumin powder (optional), 1 to 2 tablespoons of lemon
juice (optional) and salt as needed.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of water or add as needed.
7. Grind all of the above ingredients to a smooth paste.
Add less water to a thicker chutney.
8. Hold the mint coriander chutney in the refrigerator in an airtight jar.
Chutney remains in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.